About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Spicy Peanut Chicken

I know this isn't major healthy but a little bit healthy at least...and one that everyone in my family LOVES!

I made the chicken according to recipe.  I bought the large bag of stir fry veggies at Sam's in the freezer section and made rice to go with in the rice cooker!

This recipe comes from my book Don't Panic MORE dinners in the Freezer!

Enjoy!

4-5 boneless chicken breasts about 2 lbs
1/4 cup sesame oil
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 T sugar
1 t minced garlic
1 t crushed red pepper

Slice chicken in bite size pieces and saute in sesame oil until chicken is no longer pink.  Add peanut butter, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and red pepper.  Simmer until sauce is thickened and heated through, about 15 minutes. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delish! I don't have chicken in the freezer yet.I have all the ingredients ...except chicken. But, I have lots of boneless pork---got a really good deal on it lately. $1.99 lb. !!!
    We cut it into boneless chops. Do you think this would work with pork? The other white meat?

    May give it a try, thanks for the recipe. Pat

    ReplyDelete