About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Block Party

Yesterday our church had its annual Block Party.  We do this once a year for our community.  It's free to anyone who would like to come and yesterday I think was our best one we have had so far.  It was very well attended.  I facepainted for two hours and then took my E around.  She had a blast doing lots of fun stuff!

She first got her face painted

She then got to ride a horse...she was asking ALL day when it was time!




I realize there is no syrup on this...she's allergic to corn...but she wanted one...so we tried it without syrup! She enjoyed it!

Ride the fire truck with Daddy

Her brother let her ride on this ride while Daddy and I were busy doing stuff like playing guitar and facepainting!

A pic with one of our favorite clowns!

Bouncy House...one of her favorites of the day! I think four times she went on this!


Then just to make me bawl....I found a pic of my E when she was three riding the horses for the first time....sniff...sniff....sniff...



I just about cried when I saw this...well...I did cry!

Time goes way to fast! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! May His name be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment