About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Cloth napkins

I'm not necessarily a "tree hugger" but I do like to do my part.  I also don't like how wasteful we can be in a family when we use disposable things....so I did the switch to cloth napkins about a month ago.

I have found that we not only lose less napkins but we also get to use the cloth napkins that we just saved for special occasions.  Plus I really like the fact that TJMaxx has sales all the time on napkins that are absolutely adorable.  It's a win win!

I also made some soap today using some sage and lemongrass fragrance with some exciting colors which have me really wanting to decorate for fall tomorrow...but I so don't want to take down our pool....its such a very long process...with tears from my Ellie involved...

Can't wait to cut this up tomorrow!

Also got some more detergent made today....love making this now with my lavender soap.


We have two more weeks before school starts so I'm trying to finish every project I can in the next two weeks! My ankle is killing me after running last night...a great big GRRR to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment