About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cranberry Fig Embedded

I like the idea of how this soap turned out...but I def should have changed the colors to blue, green and pink...but I was trying to be oh sooo chic....but I already did another soap similar to this....so I'm a little annoyed at myself right now...kind of like I was when I found my Kohl's cash yesterday.....it was supposed to be spent by SATURDAY!GRRRR! Does that tick anyone off as much as me! WHAT A WASTE!  So, back to the soap.

Used the basic recipe and changed up the colors...took some of my other cranberry fig and embedded it in the soap....so....we...learn....as...we go eh??? I will keep working at it...still kinda cool but not QUITE as cool as I know it can be....double GRRRRR!


Here I just did the normal funnel pour the other half of the soap has the embedding

This soap will be available in four weeks! Have a GREAT smelling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment