About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Decorating For Fall

I am so ready for cooler weather...today it is cloudy and I'm so very thrilled!  My projects are almost completed the house is almost back to normal...all that is left is decorating the store this weekend!

We start up school next week...and I'm so excited...I am doing some new things this year and can't wait to see how they work out with my new 7th grader.  ahhh...fall:

My crow has been found...and I'm so happy!

Here are just a few peeks at what I've done in my home so far...

My poor dog was soo confused!

I love my crow...bought him around four years ago...everyone makes fun of me...I don't care!

Love having an old house where I have these lovely chandeliers that go all the way up to the ceiling!

We are celebrating our 9 year anniversary this weekend with a quick little getaway! I've already been spoiled:)

Have a GREAT weekend!  It's raining here....that makes us all here in the Midwest so VERY HAPPY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think the crow is cool!
    You just liked him? Or do you have a thing for birds? ...or Alfred Hitchcock?
    Not making fun...just asking. :)

    I haven't done any decorating for fall; not since last fall...:) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird really....I hate birds actually....but this crow...I adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
    you might be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the
    foreseeable future. I want to encourage you continue your great work, have
    a nice weekend!

    Prescription Swimming Goggles
    Look at my blog :: Prescription Swimming Goggles

    ReplyDelete