About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Surprise from the past

You never know what pinterest is going to bring.  Long story short....I pinned some pinterest projects and a young man I went to high school with...his wife saw and liked and they decided to feature some of my projects. I hope people enjoy reading it but I thought you all might be interested in seeing it as well here is a link to the article
http://www.gospelcrier.org/. I also enjoyed reading the newsletter and thought you all might as well! Goes to show that life is always full of fun surprises! You  just never know! Thanks for featuring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment