About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

White Tea And Ginger Soap

I am in love with this fragrance.  I did this soap in two different molds.  I did it in the 3 lb flat mold and the 4 lb vertical mold.  The vertical mold has to be left alone for three days but the flat mold turned out glorious and I had to show you!

My basic recipe again and I will def use this fragrance again.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves!

Freshly poured and designed

Then this is how it looked this morning when I uncovered it!





Hello GORGEOUS!

I really wish you all could SMELL how wonderful this EO is!

Ready in TWO weeks!


Now...lets see if I can design flowers on top??? That might have to wait till Saturday though....fall decorating today!

No comments:

Post a Comment