About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Coffee Soap with Jojoba beads

I tried a new twist with my coffee soap the other day.  I'm getting ready for a craft fair coming up at the end of October and am finding that I have several batches to get up to speed to be ready.  I also would like to have some candles ready to go as well.  Today I plan on making two batches of soap....and cleaning:) My favorite days are days that I don't have to go anywhere...I can go without makeup and clean, and do school...and just be at HOME:)

My coffee soap remains one of my top sellers and I'm pretty sure always will.  There are no added colors its an all natural soap.  My ingredients include: olive oil, mango butter, coconut oil, palm flakes, palm oil, cinnamon leaf EO, orange EO, Patchouli EO.  I also use coffee grounds, shredded loofah and this time blue jojoba beads.  I am already getting pre-orders!

Have a GREAT smelling day!




No comments:

Post a Comment