About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Layered Soap

 I tried a different technique in my newest soap which I think turned out well.  Instead of layering I did the swirl, and then added glitter on top.  Fragrance is Fresh Snow....smells sooo good!



Freshly Poured!  






Ready in four weeks!

My pumpkin Pie Spice is available now in my Etsy shop as well as my Ellie Belly Soap!

Have a GREAT day!



6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I've been reading your blog for sometime now... and I guess I've missed where you give your apparently easy peasy soap recipe? ...cause girl you make a lot of soap!!!LOL... are you selling this at market? or online? I think it is great. I'd love to learn to make soap. I make my own laundry soap...but not bath soap.I've purchased soap at Canton First Monday...it was made with goat's milk...Ah! heavenly.

    Now...about your soap today... have you ever gotten glitter in your eye? Just asking... cause I have. I'm curious how this batch will go over. Just saying...

    Now... I'm off to check your archives for more on the soap ---dish. he he he...
    ...oh yes,... and I may be coming out of home school retirement, and may be home schooling a pre-schooler again! That's scary!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find my post on making soap? It should be in Novemeber of last year. I will make a link for you if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I sell online. I have an etsy store. The link to that is http://www.etsy.com/HomemadeSoapSuds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes... I found your posts on soap making and pinned them! I hope to go back and re-read them; I didn't retain it when I read. (...not your post, it's me. I've had distractions too.) That's why I pinned it! :)

    I'm going to check out your soap shop... thank you for that link. I looked for your shop on the side bar and never saw it.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok... your link didn't work. here it is...


    www.etsy.com/shop/homemadesoapsuds

    :) I'm following your shop and will reference you when I sell wash cloths!

    ...have a wonderful weekend, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you that's very sweet! Sorry about the link:(

    ReplyDelete