About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lip Balm

Finally had the time to make some lip balm.  I made it a couple of months ago and of course ran out.  Before I decided to make it again I wanted to decide on a container.  After asking around I came to realize that people wanted a tube so that they didn't have to put their finger in it every time.  I can appreciate that so I made the switch! It was harder to pour but in the end I'm happy...and isn't it ALWAYS about me??? NO it isn't:)

Ingredients I used: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Lip Safe Copper Mica and Lip Safe Watermelon fragrance.  When using things for your lips they MUST be approved LIP SAFE! I am testing it out now and LOVING it!



Just need to make labels and they will be available locally and on my Etsy store! Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment