About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Vera Dream Catcher Swirl

Had another soap party this past Friday night! Wow was it fun! I had three ladies and from now on I'm going to cap my classes off at five at that's it!

Here is the swirl that I showed them! Turned out lovely!


While I was at the soap party my hubby took Ellie out to the carnival...my fav pics are these....



Then yesterday we went to the most ADORABLE pumpkin patch EVER!



What are these Mommy??




Of all the pumpkins THIS is the one she wanted! It has bumps she said.


My Father informed me that this was a manure spreader! There ya go!


Mom TAKE the picture! This is HEAVY!


Soo sweet!

A TAD windy!


So happy to have pumpkins! Now to trim bushes and get cornstalks!
Today we went to church and have been relaxing...getting ready to go stuff some college boxes! Hope you have had a GREAT weekend!

Going to run another 5K this week! Hoping to not hurt myself this time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment