About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Paint the Parkway Pink

My sister has been fighting breast cancer.  She just got done with eight rounds of chemo and will be starting radiation this Wednesday.  I canNOT believe she walked the whole five miles...but she did and I'm so proud of her.  My Dad was crying when she finished...which made me cry...but in our family we don't like to cry...so tears were wiped quickly:) Here are some photos of our day...it was VERY cold!





We be walking:)

Almost done!

Ellie and I ready to go!

All done!

Here I come with my little red wagon!

Jack was READY to be DONE!
Hope your having a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful happy looking group!
    So glad your sister was able to make the walk and FINISH!
    I don't know if I could do it.

    many blessings, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thiѕ іs a tоpic thаt's near to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?
    My blog - diet mountain dew lyrics

    ReplyDelete