About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hot Chocolate Bar

I saw this on a blog that I follow quite a while ago called "Dear Lillie" its adorable and wonderful and makes me a wee bit jealous at times.  My house doesn't look like that and at times I really really really wish it did. 

So, I decided that I would make up my own version so I did.  I bought absolutely nothing for this project except for the candy canes. 

I really do like how it turned out and hope that everyone else does to:)


Some people use actual chocolate that they scoop out we have allergies here and I need to keep them apart.  Even hot chocolate has corn in it if you can believe it~



I bought these four years ago at Nell Hill for each child.  They were the perfect fit!

I wish I had more plate though:(

So, here we go now bring on the snow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment