About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Our Tonsil Time

For awhile my poor E has had trouble with her tonsils and like many parents these days I had several doctors who said they were big but not big enough.....finally after multiple doctor visits over the past three years they changed their minds...and yesterday was tonsil time:)

The nursers were great....getting her a chariot to go to the operating room.  Giving her a stuffed animal to pick out to go back to the operating room....and she got to watch a little tv before going back.

Before surgery

After Surgery....trying to be brave:(


It hurts to see your babies hurt so bad:(
Mommy isn't shown because Mommy almost fainted and had to get a seperate bed! Yes, I can't take blood and completely LOST it! I didn't go to the floor but my hands were tingly, nurses gave me pop to get some sugar in me and had two nurses working on me....thankfully Ellie slept through it all!

It's been rough...a lot of throwing up....waiting to hear from the doc about getting meds changed....motherhood is NOT for the weak! Thanks for your concerns and prayers! The doctor could NOT get over how huge her tonsils and adnoids were!

Have a GREAT day! I'm going to take a nap and take a glorious shower:)

No comments:

Post a Comment