About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Day and Turkey Trot

We have started a new tradition of running a 5K every Thanksgiving Day.  My son did not have a great race and neither did I.  It was the slowest I have ever gone...my hubby on the other hand had a GREAT race without even trying.  We had fun though and ate a lot! My right leg is giving me fits and has since yesterday..and for running such a ridiculous time I have no idea why! Here are some pics of our day!




Trey was three minutes slower, I was running with Elisha and she didn't feel well so I was five minutes slower...Mark had a GREAT race.



Then Elisha went to her Mom's and the rest of us went to my house to have my feast that Mark and I had wisely prepared the night before:)

Turkey, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry supreme salad, stuffing, rolls, cinnamon honey butter...and pies:) yes, it was yummo!


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment