About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

I trust you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas! We certainly did...a little relaxed which was soo nice! Here are some of my FAVORITE pics of the day and I am including my sweet potato recipe that I have been asked for several times! Enjoy the rest of your vacation! We are entering my favorite month....JANUARY...clean and purge and ORGANIZE...AND its a QUIET month:) ME LOVE JANUARY!!!!

Before Christmas Eve Service

Before Christmas Eve Service

Christmas Eve pjs

BRother and Sister pose


Ornaments from my husband's childhood



stockings too heavy for mantle

sleepy head

This horse has NOT left her side!

Charlie's toys



Love that face!

Found this on Etsy! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!




Pink glasses for two please:)

Merry Christmas!
Sweet Potatoes

3 cup sweet potatoes
1 cup sugar
2 beaten eggs
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup marg.
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla

Mix ingredients together, pour into casserole dish.

Topping
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup pecans
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup margarine
30 min. 375

Should be lovely and bubbly! ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment