About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Soap Globes and Tonsil Activities

Yesterday my hubby had the day off and like most women I decide not to do any cleaning etc because frankly, its just time wasted.  When he has the day off I try to bake a lot and do a lot of craft projects because cleaning of any kind just doesn't get done!

So, I decided to make these adorable soap globes that I will try and finish a few more of them today...they smell glorious with spearmint and christmas tree fragrance and just for fun some sparkle! Really enjoyed making them.  Had to make the Christmas trees first out of colored glycerin soap.  They were a bit of a challenge to get out of the mold:(












As you know my E had her tonsils out and thankfully we are off the meds which caused her to wake up screaming for three nights in a row! We switched to regular tylenol and the change has been glorious! Yesterday we spent the day making LOTS of crafts! We started off with our stained glass horse:)








Then we moved on to making pot holders:)

Caught up on our Advent Calender

and even managed to catch up on some school:)

Today consists of cleaning, cleaning, baking, school...and some organizing:) Hoping to sell our house soon:)

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment