About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Changing to a new label

My new labels along with some new soaps that I'm launching took off for their new home in Branson...Fly little soapys fly:)




I wanted a label that showed why I started making my own soaps...and the main reason is because of my dear E who has allergies and this is one way that I knew EXACTLY what went into the product!

I revamped some packaging on my Etsy shop for my detergent as well and I hope that that the buyer will approve...I personally think they are super cute:)



You can now get my detergent with either homemade lavender or homemade pearberry soap:)

I really need to make some more soap soon but each time I set aside a day to do so....it turns out to be a house showing day....plus now I have one in basketball and soon will have two...plus school....plus I'm training for a half...so life is a bit insane:(

Here is my new devotional book that is keeping my feet on the ground...I highly recommend it:)

Now I'm off to baking and cleaning and then strength training before our evening church activities:)

Have a GREAT day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful.
    I sent you an 'convo' in etsy...but haven't heard back from you.

    I am wanting to do the give away--and was wondering about taking info for your soaps off your shop site. I was also wondering if you had any extra information regarding the soap.

    Let me know what you think...you sound busy, but I'd still like to do this.

    thanks Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I read that book last year. I thought it was great and really enjoyed it. I'm sure the devotional is just a good.

    enjoy! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. just letting you know I posted it!
    The give away is active. I hope it drive people to your blog and your shop!
    Thanks for allowing me to do this.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your interest. Yes, that's fine...I thought that I sent you that reply...but perhaps I meant to but never did. I appreciate your help:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete