About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

GOO!

Wanted to take my Ellie outside today but it was a bit cool for me :( soo, we got a little creative.  I've been trying some things on Pinterest and some things work and some don't....so...here we go!

I used 1 1/2 cups of liquid starch and 1 1/2 cups of white glue.  I'm going out tomorrow to buy some clear glue and will report back on the way it turned out....so here is how it went with the white glue!





Will try tomorrow with the clear to see if there is a thicker consistency but goal was achieved she enjoyed playing in it...and those that know me are proud of me...because I dislike messy things:)


Happy Goo time!

No comments:

Post a Comment