About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Journey into Couponing!

First of all my adventure began at CVS! I stayed up way late going through all my coupons..and there is NOT one thing that I didn't buy that I didn't have a coupon for! First of all here were the savings!

1.  Bounty and Charmin were on sale for 5.77 plus I had an additional coupon. 
2. Duracell batteries were on sale for 5.49 plus I had additional coupon
3,  Dawn dish detergent on sale for .99 cents plus I had a coupon making the savings even better!
4. Tide was on sale (I know I make my own but when I see it super cheap I take advantage!) it was like 4.44
5. Tide Pods was also on sale with a deal of the day coupon which I got it even lower for $3.44:)
6. Pantene shampoo and conditioner on sale plus I had a $3.00 coupon:)
7. Cover girl buy one get one 50 percent off plus my additional coupon:)
8.DayQuil on sale for $6.49 plus additional coupon of $2
9. Olay Body Wash 2/$12 plus add coupon
10, Always pads and tampons $3.99 with card plus coupon
11. Gillette Body Wash 2/$7 plus coupon
12. Plus I earned $10 in extrabucks rewards:) for P &G products I bought:)
13. Listerine $5.99 with card and had $2 coupon
14. aveeno lotion and facial cleanser $4.99 with card and additional coupons for all products listed:)
15. Triaminic on sale for $4.99 plus I had coupon for $2
 So my additional coupons were for $25.94 and I received $20.50 in extra bucks for next visit:)

Target I scored the following
1. yoga mat on sale for $12.99 with add coupon for $3 off
2. Razor deals with a $5 coupon off of $9.49 for two ending in a $5 gift card from Target:)


Yes, I have lots to learn....but I'm enjoying the process so far:)


No comments:

Post a Comment