About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Show Me State

While I was growing up I said many times that I will NOT live in MO...I was planning on getting out of this state as FAST as possible...I dislike the winters, and the summers are so hot I want to just DIE...be careful what you say your NOT going to do!  Here I am...still in MO...and probably never leaving:(

Yesterday was a day that I did enjoy living here though...it was in the 70's if you can believe it...my dear E just loved it!


Of course this weather comes with a price...this morning around 2am my daughter woke coughing and such and needing to use the nebulizer....this afternoon finds her doing the same:(

We have now found out that the temps are dropping and woke up to rain..(of course I was up from 2am to 4am) and now we have heard that snow is coming around 9pm tonight and will continue to noon tomorrow:( which is good and bad...we need the moisture BADLY....if you can't tell that from the grass in the picture!


By the way, my dear dog decided that getting into our kitchen trash and spreading it all over the kitchen floor and leaving a special "surprise" on my kitchen rug was the BEST way to help me in my early morning "adventure." His special thanks will be a new kennel for night time:) GRRRRR!

Anyway, so here goes my caffeine self to salvage this day...and run some errands...I did however get some coffee soap and shampoo bars done the other day which was something I had tried to accomplish for sooo long! As always soap making is not always perfect and these bars turned out a bit differently than I had intended...but still....a nice bar of soap:)

Have a GREAT day!


No comments:

Post a Comment