About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Here Comes the Sickies:(

Oh the glorious plans I had for the weekend.....oh the glorious plans:)

My son T is away on a youth event and I was going to get so many things done yesterday...house cleaned, soap made, projects caught up on.  My parents visit every Saturday and my E said her tummy hurt...and it did....threw up....high fever....and the day pretty much went like that...


I did however, manage to get my soap baskets together for this upcoming week!


They have three soaps in heart shaped bowls and I just think they are ADORABLE!

I have some clowning to do this week so I really hope everyone stays well:)

and we are needing to make a lovely Horse Vday box for my dear Ellie which I'm a little nervous about:)

So, now I'm off to clean for two house showings today and pray that my dear E is all better:) and I have to run five miles today again....it usually takes me an hour...yes, at this rate I will be finished with my half in over two hours:(

Have a GREAT NON SICKY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment