About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Our Winter Storm

Well we didn't get a foot of snow:( but we did get around eight inches I think...its so hard to tell! I'm very happy that my headache is finally gone...I have a sick boy so the shovelling will probably be left to me.  My hubby shoveled yesterday but it snowed again another two inches I believe afterwards.

My E LOVES the snow...soooo much!

We are purging our home here today....its feeling so good getting rid of things...so that perhaps when we do get that buyer we will be ready to go without dealing with so much stuff to move that we don't use!

Have a GREAT snowy day!






This is the snow coming down after one hour...it started way later than it was supposed to but was averaging two inches an hour!

AFter two hours of snow fall!


Our dog LOVES snow!

Getting ready to go out!

Last year for these snow pants:(

No comments:

Post a Comment