About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Rose soap

Yes, today was one of those days that I can't believe what got done! Started this morning with another interview for a position in our store, then that was followed by another house showing. Home to get school done and then off to dance! It's freezing here right now...feels like it and there is no rain or snow to speak of and we really need some moisture!

So blah blah blah! I was super excited how my rose soap turned out! My "go to" recipe with rose petals and a soft baby rose scent! I adore how they turned out!!! Hope you do to!!!!








I made two different kinds...one with no colorant and the other with the light pink on top-.  These soaps will be ready in two weeks!

Have a GREAT smelling day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment