About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 18, 2013

WaterLilly Orange Soap

Since life can change so quickly I'm trying to build up my soap supply as quickly as possible...my hubby is trying to prepare me that perhaps we won's sell and God's plan is for us to stay here a little while longer....that perhaps is true...but the activity we keep having on our house...it just doesn't seem so.  More likely our house is not available yet...so we wait???

While we wait, I cook, clean, purge, train for half and make soap:) and continue to clip my coupons:)

So this weekend I made some waterlilly orange soap.

The recipe was my basic recipe but I used two colors and some calendula petals for texture.  I was concerned with what possibly the scent would do..and it did act up a little in the soap...it was able to work out quickly but it accelerated trace rather quickly.  Still! It smells lovely and it reminds me of a soft orange sherbert....lately I seem to be a bit hungry???



Have a GREAT smelling day! We are off to go shopping, decorate our store for Easter....and get ready for the snow that is supposed to be coming in three days!!! Our lives are always super exciting! They say 6 to 8 inches...that sounds exciting eh????

No comments:

Post a Comment