About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Bliss

I hosted two parties this weekend, made a batch of face soap and had another showing of my home....yes, I feel a BIT exhausted...but a good tired! There is nothing better than hosting friends!

There is also nothing better than to "allow" yourself a bit of freedom in the kitchen.  We hosted the youth leaders of our church on Friday night...it was a simple soup supper where I prepared two homemade soups...but the rest (pies and bread) I purchased from Sams...and for our Super Bowl Party....I didn't make anything...but we still had a blast:)

 I have to tell you that I didn't watch ONE BIT of the Super Bowl...but I did know that the "purple" team won.  I also noticed that all the men were in my dining room during half time...and by the looks of what I saw in the paper this morning in the way she was dressed, I cannot say I'm surprised! How ridiculous can we BEEEE?!!!!

On another note....I conquered face soap this weekend...four weeks and we will give it a TRY!  It has cranberry seeds and bamboo powder! So excited to try it!

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment