About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Here's a donut sister!

I have seen such strength and character from christian women over the years.  The wise words spoken to me as I stood by my husband's casket...not the people that said "Your young you will marry again." I wanted to scream..."awesome....thanks for sharing, but what can you offer me now that my heart is shred into a thousand pieces."  I have felt the power of prayer and realized the quiet dignity of many women as I struggled to have my second child...as I wept uncontrollably of a broken heart...and those who kept telling me that He would give me the desires of my heart.

My house situation...Yes, I've gone through much worse...my children are safe, my husband is safe, our business is doing well....I have counted the gifts...again and again...but yes, I want to move...and yes, right now I'm very sad because the ONLY house that I have liked...belongs to another...the dream that I had is gone....and right now...I feel like WHINING!

I am comforted in knowing those that offer me verses of encouragement that are going through the same things.  I am blessed beyond measure of those that tell me they are going through the same things and offer me the same hope that they continue to struggle with as well...but you know my favorite comment this morning? It was this face :( ok I guess I have two favorite comments to my predicament...the one that simply stated "bummer." Yep! that was my favorite:)  Now for those of you who wrote me verses of encouragement...thank you...for those of you who continue to tell me your moving horror stories..thank you...seriously, thank you...for those words of "get over it and move on..pull up your big girl panties and get over it."  I again, thank you...but today.....I'm needing the "here's a donut sister, and go ahead and cry" THEN I will pull up my big girl panties and remember that God really does have something wonderful for us...I just need...a moment...to cry...and inhale some chocolate right now:)

Thanks Girls for all you do:)

Enjoy the beauty of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment