About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Target Savings this week

I keep feeling a teensy bit guilty for continuing my stockpile.  I know if we move it will be a pain.  My hubby doesn't want me buying toilet paper or paper towels though until after the move? I have about...well...I have a bit...so we're good. Does it make me a coupon scary person that I get panicked if the supplies are halfway depleted? I think I may have a sickness?

Anyway, here are the deals girls!




The deals are:
1. Crayola Chalk on sale and I had an additional coupon. the M&M's were on sale and I had a $3 coupon making them basically buy one/get one
2.  The shampoo and conditioner were on sale for $4.99 each and i had an additional coupon for each bottle.  Not a great deal until you realize you get a free styling product with every two bottles...so that does make it a GREAT deal!
3. I never buy sports drinks unless they are on sale and these were and I had an additional coupon.  Unless I run or work out these do not get used...so we do ACTUALLY USE THESE!
4.  Tampax tampons were a good deal!They were on sale and i had a $5 coupon for four boxes...PLUS I got a $10 gift card for four boxes....I have two girls living at my house so these were a MUST!

So, tonight I get a few things from CVS and will let you know about that!

Have a GREAT SAVING DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment