About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Changes are Coming!

Today is my Dad's birthday...yesterday I with my two children were supposed to go to help he and my Mom pack some boxes (they are moving up here next month) but at 3am my E decided to lose her dinner...and then myself and my dear hubby were aching and yucky feeling all day:( Today I'm better...no headache...no aches...just kinda blah...but def much better.

Yesterday I had planned to take a ton of pictures of my childhood home....but now that will have to wait until next week:(  We also are selling our house...and feel that very soon that will be our turn to pack up and head out on a new adventure.

This August my hubby and I also celebrate ten years of marriage! Wow! Hard for us to believe...but with all the changes happening and time moving at warp speed...I long for being settled...being on a schedule again...but for now....I am just waiting for the changes:)

This coming week I have dance recital practice for my E, lots of graduation parties, a wedding shower, and somehow fit in a birthday party for my E that doesn't look like I threw it all together...(which will be a feat).

That's why days like yesterday were good...sitting still, doing nothing, resting....taking in the blessings even though you aren't really feeling like counting that many:(  I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be a wife, mom and a stepmother...my job is so hard but I wouldn't ever change it for anything in this world!

Keep you updated on the changes!  Have a GREAT day!


No comments:

Post a Comment