About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend

I trust you all had a wonderful weekend.  We so enjoyed the gorgeous weather that we had on Friday, the wonderful rain on Saturday followed by blue skies on Sunday....its been a roller coaster in weather here lately and we are grateful for rain and sun instead of snow:)

Good Friday my husband and I enjoyed a day with our youngest...
Looking at turtles

Our church did a presentation of the Living Cross

We never have just one child:)
Saturday was rainy but everyone here was happy because we soooo need it! We decorated eggs! I didn't take her on egg hunts because there is no candy without corn and Easter can be very frustrating...so we just had our own at home:)


Of course we had eggs with jewels!

Ellie and I on Easter Sunday!



Easter Fun!

First Time in rollers

Hair turned out gorgeous!


Looking for eggs!

Winner of the BLACK egg tradition continues! Winner gets $5!

Today is back to cleaning, cleaning and yard work, cleaning, and back to the regular school grind!

Next stop summer:)  Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment