About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Last day of being FIVE

I've been trying to make sure that I'm recording lasts:) It always seems to me that all of the sudden our kids quit doing some of the favorite things they used to do and we miss it...we don't record it! So, today...even though I should be packing....I'm celebrating the LAST day of being FIVE.  We won't have another child turn FIVE again...and this will be the last time she celebrates her birthday in this house:)  The only house that she has known...but I am so happy that the people buying it love it as much as I did and I know they will take awesome care of it..so...celebrate with me...my E's last day of being five:)


















Tomorrow we celebrate being six...but today we celebrate our last day of five:)

No comments:

Post a Comment