About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, July 29, 2013

New Chalkboard Sign

Painting in two rooms is done, kitchen is half done, garage is half cleaned out, basement is halfway close to beginning decorating but need bookshelves....it seems I'm halfway to NOWHERE!

So, today I just went to get groceries and hang up a few things and try to get a little bit closer to my prize of being done....but the storage unit has a huge amount of stuff in it...ugh!

Here is a little chalkboard painting that I got from Dear Lillie...I like it...I like it sitting on my dining room table...it makes me happy:)

The kids room still have some sprucing up to do before they are photo worthy...things are coming along nicely....someday....we will have it like we like it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment