About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Hawaii

We returned from our trip on Thursday...we are still suffering from jet lagg...but we are happy:)

I was able to fulfill a dream of mine to take my children to a place I fell in love with at the age of twenty.  I have never been there and not be with locals....I enjoy being around the "real" life of Hawaii.

I worked at a camp there when I was twenty and was able to stay for a month.  While there I made fiends with a young lady named Hope who late went on to go to the same college as I for a couple of years.  Four years ago my hubby and I made the trip to go there and stayed with them and this year....we brought all of our children.

It's hard to imagine allowing six people to live in your home when your only used to three...but they did it:)  They also gave up their house and stayed in the guest house side...which I never meant for them to do.  I would love to return the favor...but doubt that MO will ever be a place that they would LOVE to visit:(

I so enjoyed the gorgeous beaches, I am so thankful that we were able to take the trip..and so amazed as always by God's creation.

We enjoyed being able to snorkle, learn to surf, Dole Plantation, Pearl Harbor, Turtle Beaches, and beaches every day...it was a joy and I'm sad to be away.

My E cries for Parker almost every day...and asks when we can go back....I'm still awake till 1 am every morning...but its getting better....enjoy the pics!

This week its back to school grind and getting the house prepped and organized:) 








No comments:

Post a Comment