About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

My T's Room

First complete room in our house:) The room started out as every room in this house...stark WHITE!!! I HATE WHITE!!!!

The large poster canvas is from PB Teen and was a great headboard idea:)  The desk I bought at a local antique shop.  The large stickers were bought on Amazon...very easy to locate.  The black dresser was passed down from my late grandmother and the trunk on top was from my husband's late father and I bought the other trunk when Mark adopted my T at age 5.  Fun room to create!

I absolutely took away TV and any game console and I will NEVER bring it back! The finished basement has been a HUGE treat! The plastic drawers are for our homeschool books....its a fabulous space and my T likes it as well:)

Add caption











No comments:

Post a Comment