About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Party

Its that time of year again! Oh my goodness how this year is FLYING by! I am still stuck in August!

This year I did not spend a lot...trying to be frugal now that we are in our new house...we are wanting to pay it off as quickly as possible! Since we were being frugal I think the party turned out to be one of the best! After the party my hubby and I started counting all the people and I had around 35!

For the food:
1. Homemade bread, my other breadmaker killed the last loaf:( thankfully a friend brought some bread:) I love friends:)
2.  Homemade soups: there was none left! I made broccoli cheese soup, chili (using my dried tomatoes and homemade sauce) and my chicken rice soup of which they were scraping the bottom of the bowl:)
3.  Homemade pumpkin muffins, banana bread with chocolate chips and apple crisp....I did buy cupcakes at sam's because...well I was tired:(

Here are some pics!  The weather was a little chilly but oh how I loved the fact that the cornfield had not been harvested yet! Gave the best backdrop for pictures!!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment