About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Soapy Week and One Thousand Gifts

This week I have been able to really enjoy my true passions...which is soap making! It is so relaxing to make these products I simply can't explain it! Since we started the process of moving back in May the last time I made soap was probably in March??? Not exactly sure...but I was completely out...and def needed to make some for gifts this year and for soap baskets at our store...plus some of my best customers were asking:) That's always nice!

I tried a new one making it with real avocado and it smells soooo great! I also made my best seller coffee soap and another one with lemongrass and sage with blue swirl.  Right now I'm using my Hawaii soap and loving how luxurious it is!

I also can't wait to start the study at our church with our college girls One Thousand Gifts!

Today I start the process of cleaning and organizing and putting projects together for our basement, garage and the painting of the laundry room!!! Next week more soap!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Bottom layer of coffee soap




Avocado soap!


No comments:

Post a Comment