About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas decorating

I have been so very busy that o have not been able to post anything for such a long time.

I started off with around 35 boxes of Christmas decorations ( ridiculous i realize) I got rid of ten boxes after our move and just got rid of five more! The house we lived in before had a huge front porch and large white pillars inside the home. It usually took me a week to decorate it. I was grumpy and my children hated helping me carry all those boxes! This year if I didn't love it I got rid of it and then I revamped some things.....today I let the kids have a day off while we finish decorating and it's actually going to be warm enough to spray paint some things! This is how the house is looking so far!

Add caption








No comments:

Post a Comment